- Ten Reasons Young People Should Come Forward For Deferred Action
- Artists and Entertainers from Abroad Seeking O-1 Visa or P-1 Visa.
- Green Cards By Marriage
- Family Immigration Lawyer
- I-140 Immigrant Worker Petition Lawyer
- Becoming a U.S. Citizen
- Political Asylum
- Humanitarian & Special Immigration Programs
- Immigration Court
- Inadmissibility – Deportation and Removal
- Cancellation of Removal for Lawful Permanent Residents & Non-Permanent Residents
- Asylum, Withholding of Removal & Relief under the Convention against Torture
- Adjustment of Status and Waiver of Inadmissibility
- Voluntary Departure
- Bond Hearings: Detained by ICE – What Is Next?
- Trying to find a loved one or family member arrested or imprisoned by Immigration (ICE)
- Waivers of Inadmissibility
- Motions to Reopen Deportation Case
- Maintaining Permanent Resident Status
- Why Hire an Immigration Lawyer?
- Frequently Asked Immigration Questions
TestimonialsMarc Feldman's ability to communicate was one of the effective traits that keeps me coming back to him for legal advice and help me with any legal issues. He's always made me feel like my case was the top on his priority list...
Author Archives: admin
MARC P. FELDMAN SECURES VIOLINIST LINDA HEDLUND O-1 VISA CLASSIFICATION AS AN INDIVIDUAL WITH EXTRAORDINARY ABILITY OR ACHIEVMENT
Linda Hedlund performs as soloist and chamber musician internationally. She holds a Doctor of Music degree from the Sibelius-Academy (Helsinki, Finland), where she also has been working as university assistant. Ms Hedlund is artistic director and founder of Emäsalo Music … Continue reading
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!