2. Contact Information. This is the web site of IMMIGRATIONLAWSNJ.COM. Our postal address is: Marc P. Feldman, Esq., 440 Speedwell Avenue, Morris Plains, NJ 07950. We can be reached via e-mail using the Contact Us Page or you can reach us by telephone at 973-267-7555.
3. Collection of Data. To browse the website involves the provision of no personally-identifiable information. If you contact us to discuss the possibility of our representing you, or complete our e-mail request form, we may obtain personally-identifiable information about you, including but not limited to your name and e-mail address. Providing us with other information is at your option. Please take note that your user name, e-mail address, or other submissions that you make on this site may contain your real name or other personally identifiable information and, as a result, may appear on this site while you are completing the form or submission, although it will not be publically available. Like many web sites, we may also automatically receive general information that is contained in our server log files such as your IP address and cookie information. Aggregate information on what pages visitors or users access or visit, information volunteered by the user/visitor, such as survey information and/or site registrations are also collected.
4. Use of Data. We may use Data to customize and improve your user experience on this site. We will make efforts so that your Data will not be provided to third parties unless pursuant to legal process or law enforcement. In the event you choose to use links that appear on our site to visit other web sites, you are advised to read the privacy policies that appear on those sites.
6. Use of Web Site. You explicitly agree, by using this web site or any service provided, that you shall not: provide any Content or perform any conduct that may be unlawful, illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive, tortious, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable, pornographic, designed to or does interfere or interrupt this web site or any service provided, infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine, give rise to civil or criminal liability, or which may violate an applicable local, national or international law; impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any Content provided by you; collect or harvest any data about other users; provide or use this web site and any Content or service in any commercial manner or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising without our prior written consent; provide any Content that may give rise to our civil or criminal liability or which may constitute or be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including but not limited to laws relating to copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secrets.
7. Children. We do not allow persons who are ages eighteen or younger to become members of this site. This site does not contain adult-only content.
8. Editing or Deleting Your Account Information. You may request deletion of information provided us by contacting us as stated above. Content or other data that you may have provided to us and that is not contained within your user account, such as posts that may appear within our forums, may continue to remain on our site at our discretion even though your user account is deleted. We may also retain information that has been provided us for legal representation purposes.
11. The Web Site. Our web site and its services are provided to you on an “AS IS” basis. You agree that the owners of this web site may, at any time and without prior notice to you, modify or discontinue this web site or any part thereof and its services or delete the data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently. We shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data, information or service.
12. No Lawyer-Client Relationship. We believe the information set out here to be correct at the date which it was first published. However, the information provided is not complete and should not be relied on as definitive. No warranty is given that it is free from error or omission. We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage that you may suffer as a consequence of visiting this web site. You are strongly advised to consult a professional advisor and to check the accuracy of any information that is of importance to you with another reference source. This Web Site neither gives legal advice nor creates a lawyer-client relationship. Where there is any statement of law in this web site, the purpose is strictly to give the visitor a general understanding of the law and is not specific advice. Browsing any page on our web site would imply that you have requested to view the information contained therein.
14. Linking Obligations and Restrictions. No links to any pages in our web site (other than to our homepage) are allowed without our prior express written permission. The links from our web site to the World Wide Web provide access to information from a variety of sources. We disclaim any and all responsibility for the information which is accessible through this web site, and assume no liability associated therewith.
We make no warranty, guarantee, or representation, expressed or implied, with respect to the accuracy, effectiveness, or usefulness of any information, methods, or materials that are available or described herein. Neither do we assume any liability for the use of any information, methods, or materials found herein or for damages arising from such use, nor do we assume any responsibility for any injury to individuals or property, or for any financial loss, sustained as a result of the use or application of the information, methods, or materials that are available, or described, in our links to other sites. We have no control over the resources that can be accessed from our web site. Some of these resources may not be accessible or available from time to time. When they are available, we trust that you will find them to be of interest.
All links from this web site are included on the basis of good faith, and shall not be construed as a claim to any interests or rights over such links, sites, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of the rightful owners. If for any reason you are the owner of any such right and object to its inclusion in our web site, please inform us immediately.
15. Intellectual Property. You agree that all information or data of any kind, whether text, software, code, music or sound, photographs or graphics, video or other materials (“Content”), publicly or privately provided, shall be our property unless it is otherwise stated. Mere publication of the Content on this web site shall not be deemed to be “in the public domain”. Reproduction of part or all of the Content in any form is strictly prohibited without prior written consent. None of the content of this web site may be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored in any other web site, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form (whether hard copy, electronic or other) without prior written consent. For the avoidance of doubt, framing of this site or any part of it is not permitted without our written permission.
16. Submission of Content. By providing any Content to our web site: you grant to us a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any moral rights or other necessary rights) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such license will apply with respect to any form, media, technology known or later developed; you warrant and represent that you have all legal, moral, and other rights that may be necessary to grant us this license; you acknowledge and agree that we shall have the right (but not obligation), in our sole discretion, to refuse to publish or to remove or block access to any Content you provide at any time and for any reason, with or without prior notice to you.
17. Third Party Services. Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. We shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
19. Disclaimers and Warranties. You understand and agree that your use of this web site and any services or content provided is made available and provided to you at your own risk. It is provided to you “as is” and we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, implied or express, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
We make no warranty, implied or express, that any part of the service will be uninterrupted, error-free, virus-free, timely, secure, accurate, reliable, of any quality, nor that any content is safe in any manner for download. You understand and agree that neither we nor any participant in the service provides professional advice of any kind and that use of such advice or any other information is solely at your own risk and without our liability of any kind.
Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates such warranties.
20. Limitation of Liability. You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible loss (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from or arising out of: the use of or the inability to use the service, the cost to obtain substitute goods and/or services resulting from any transaction entered into on through the service, unauthorized access to or alteration of your data transmissions, statements or conduct of any third party on the service, or any other matter relating to the service. In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability & therefore such limitations may not apply to you.
21. Reservation of Rights. We reserve all of our rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that we may have in our web site, its content, and the goods and services that may be provided. The use of our rights and property requires our express prior written consent. We are not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights by making services available to you and you will have no rights to make any commercial uses of our web site or service without our prior written consent.
22. Notification of Copyright Infringement. If you believe that your property has been used in any way that would be considered copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, contact us immediately using the Contact Us Page.